3.22.2010

Real practical advice: sandwiches

I love being thinner. I feel stronger, have more energy, look better in my clothes (to the extent that is possible) and actually get physically ill when I eat something unhealthy! This is a HUGE lifestyle change for a guy raised in the south eating pretty much everything fried, and bread-bread-bread at every meal.

Still, sometimes I miss the taste and texture of bread. Bread is not evil. Jesus is called "the BREAD of life."

So my way of having a taste of bread in a familiar format is to eat a sandwich now and then, but instead of a huge bun or two slices of bread, I use Oroweat Sandwich Thins. They are thin, multi-grain and whole grain, only 100 calories for the entire "bun" with 5g of fiber and 1g of fat. Give them a try. This is not a paid endorsement.

http://www.sandwichthins.com/

Posted via email from Formerly Fat

No comments: