10.22.2005

9th day of the eBay saga.

It has been 9 days since I made my first eBay purchase, and it was
supposedly mailed Priority Mail via the USPS. From La Canada,
California to Kaneohe, Hawaii should not take nine days.

Although I still have not received the merchandise (did I mention it
has been NINE DAYS?) I got the seller's phone number from eBay and
called him. Voice mail, and little expectation of a return call ---
but 2 minutes later a very nice man called back, assured me the
package was shipped promptly by his assistant, and he completely
understood my nervousness.

It was a bit reassuring to put a voice (and a phone number) with the
name; made me able to wait out the weekend.

But, NINE days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your difficulty. Hope you got your Blackberry okay. Oh, by the way, I just heard a report on a new disorder called "Blackberry Thumb." Given to those of us who have ventured into the Blackberry Universe. It's a good thing I only use my thumbs to hit the spacebar, huh?

God bless.