10.26.2005

Desires of my heart (Part 2)


This pile of steaming asphalt is part two of an answered prayer!
Unscheduled and unannounced, the same crew and supervisor arrived at
7:00 AM in my parking lot to complete a road repair immediately in
front of the church. As before, I went out and unlocked the front
restrooms for the workers, and waved to the supervisor. He
remembered me, waved back, and pointed to the parking lot, and
motioned thumbs up.



I went back in the office to do some paperwork and, a few hours
later, heard some noise, and saw the trucks dumping material in the
rough area of the lot.

God has some awesome secret agents all over, in all kinds of
businesses, and I am thankful he sent these folks to patch the road
on my street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Gary, that is so awesome, you sowed a small seed of kindness and reaped a big harvest.

Btw, Hawaii looks gorgeous! ALMOST makes me miss Florida. :)

Anonymous said...

Pastor Gary, This is one of the best testamonies I have heard/read in a long time! I love it!!!
Give Amy my love. I really miss ya'll.