2.22.2010

Week 4 weigh-in: If I were a stock, I'd be up 1/2

(Sorry for the blurry photo!)

Yep - I am actually UP 1/2 pound this week. It was a week of introducing more variety back into my diet, eating on the run, and less discipline that past weeks just because of my schedule. Restaurants are my enemy while I try to maintain a steady weight loss, and this is a period of my life when restaurants will be unavoidable.

I am not terribly discouraged by this, even though I hoped to see some loss. This is another week, and another period of measurement. I am STILL more than 10 pounds lighter than when I started, and on my way toward being formerly fat.
My overall feeling of health and wellness is tremendously improved, and I press on toward the goal!

Posted via email from Formerly Fat

No comments: